Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Ondo speaks and consults for GSK, BI, Allergan, Merz, Ispsen, Teva, and Lundbeck. Lina Shinawi and Dr. Moore have nothing to report.
Comparison of orally dissolving carbidopa/levodopa (Parcopa) to conventional oral carbidopa/levodopa: A single-dose, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, crossover trial†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2724–2727, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Ondo, W. G., Shinawi, L. and Moore, S. (2010), Comparison of orally dissolving carbidopa/levodopa (Parcopa) to conventional oral carbidopa/levodopa: A single-dose, double-blind, double-dummy, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. Mov. Disord., 25: 2724–2727. doi: 10.1002/mds.23158
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2009
- Schwarz Pharmaceuticals
- UCB Pharma
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: 1 R41 NS059086-01A1 (SM)
- ClinicalTrials.gov.. Grant Number: # NCT00590122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.