Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1684–1693, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Delval, A., Snijders, A. H., Weerdesteyn, V., Duysens, J. E., Defebvre, L., Giladi, N. and Bloem, B. R. (2010), Objective detection of subtle freezing of gait episodes in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 1684–1693. doi: 10.1002/mds.23159
The protocol has been approved by the local committee of ethics.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.