Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Longitudinal tracking of gait and balance impairments in cerebellar disease†
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1944–1952, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Morton, S. M., Tseng, Y.-W., Zackowski, K. M., Daline, J. R. and Bastian, A. J. (2010), Longitudinal tracking of gait and balance impairments in cerebellar disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 1944–1952. doi: 10.1002/mds.23169
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2009
- (NICHD/NCMRR). Grant Numbers: grants K01 HD050369, K01 HD049476, K12 HD055931, R01 HD040289
- Foundation for Physical Therapy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.