Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Aarsland received honorarium from GE Health, Merck Serono, Lundbeck, Novartis, and Diagenic; received research support from Lundbeck, Merck, and Serono; and serves on the advisory board for Diagenic. Dr. Marsh is supoprted by NIH grats RO1-MH069666; receives royalties from Taylor and Francis/Informa. Dr. Shrag participated in a trial by ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. that was related to this article; serves as a consultant for Servier (Institut De Recherches Internationales Servier and ADIR); serves on the advisory board for Osmotica Pharmaceuticals.
Letter to the Editor
Reply: Neuropsychiatric symptoms in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 191–192, January 2011
How to Cite
Aarsland, D., Marsh, L. and Schrag, A. (2011), Reply: Neuropsychiatric symptoms in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 191–192. doi: 10.1002/mds.23174
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.