Potential conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Letter to the Editor Related to New Topics
Clozapine for medication-related pathological gambling in Parkinson disease†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1994–1995, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Rotondo, A., Bosco, D., Plastino, M., Consoli, A. and Bosco, F. (2010), Clozapine for medication-related pathological gambling in Parkinson disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 1994–1995. doi: 10.1002/mds.23177
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.