Francesco Roselli and Nicola M. Pisciotta contributed equally to this work.
Midbrain SERT in degenerative parkinsonisms: A 123I-FP-CIT SPECT study†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1853–1859, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Roselli, F., Pisciotta, N. M., Pennelli, M., Aniello, M. S., Gigante, A., De Caro, M. F., Ferrannini, E., Tartaglione, B., Niccoli-Asabella, A., Defazio, G., Livrea, P. and Rubini, G. (2010), Midbrain SERT in degenerative parkinsonisms: A 123I-FP-CIT SPECT study. Mov. Disord., 25: 1853–1859. doi: 10.1002/mds.23179
The local ethical committee approved all procedures, and each subject signed the informed consent before the SPECT procedure.
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
Vol. 25, Issue 14, 2478, Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.