Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Presentation, diagnosis, and management of multiple system atrophy in Europe: Final analysis of the European multiple system atrophy registry†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 2604–2612, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Köllensperger, M., Geser, F., Ndayisaba, J.-P., Boesch, S., Seppi, K., Ostergaard, K., Dupont, E., Cardozo, A., Tolosa, E., Abele, M., Klockgether, T., Yekhlef, F., Tison, F., Daniels, C., Deuschl, G., Coelho, M., Sampaio, C., Bozi, M., Quinn, N., Schrag, A., Mathias, C. J., Fowler, C., Nilsson, C. F., Widner, H., Schimke, N., Oertel, W., del Sorbo, F., Albanese, A., Pellecchia, M. T., Barone, P., Djaldetti, R., Colosimo, C., Meco, G., Gonzalez-Mandly, A., Berciano, J., Gurevich, T., Giladi, N., Galitzky, M., Rascol, O., Kamm, C., Gasser, T., Siebert, U., Poewe, W., Wenning, G. K. and on behalf of the EMSA-SG (2010), Presentation, diagnosis, and management of multiple system atrophy in Europe: Final analysis of the European multiple system atrophy registry . Mov. Disord., 25: 2604–2612. doi: 10.1002/mds.23192
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2009
- EC. Grant Number: QLK6-CT-2000-00661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.