Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Spiralometry: Computerized assessment of tremor amplitude on the basis of spiral drawing†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2164–2170, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Kraus, P. H. and Hoffmann, A. (2010), Spiralometry: Computerized assessment of tremor amplitude on the basis of spiral drawing. Mov. Disord., 25: 2164–2170. doi: 10.1002/mds.23193
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2006
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH and Co KG
- Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany
- Competence Network on Parkinson's disease
- German Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: 01GI0401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.