Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Juvenile levodopa-responsive Parkinsonism with early orobuccolingual dyskinesias and cognitive impairment†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1860–1867, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Espay, A. J., Paviour, D. C., O'Sullivan, J. D., Schmidt, R. E., Revilla, F. J., Metman, L. V. (2010), Juvenile levodopa-responsive Parkinsonism with early orobuccolingual dyskinesias and cognitive impairment. Mov. Disord., 25: 1860–1867. doi: 10.1002/mds.23194
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.