Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Thomas de Quincey and his restless legs symptoms as depicted in “Confessions of an English Opium-Eater”†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2006–2009, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Miranda, M., Williams, A.-M. and Garcia-Borreguero, D. (2010), Thomas de Quincey and his restless legs symptoms as depicted in “Confessions of an English Opium-Eater”. Mov. Disord., 25: 2006–2009. doi: 10.1002/mds.23198
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.