Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Jankovic has received grant support from CleveMed but no personal compensation. Dr. Giuffrida is an employee of CleveMed. The other authors have nothing to disclose.
Correlation between Kinesia system assessments and clinical tremor scores in patients with essential tremor
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1938–1943, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Mostile, G., Giuffrida, J. P., Adam, O. R., Davidson, A. and Jankovic, J. (2010), Correlation between Kinesia system assessments and clinical tremor scores in patients with essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 25: 1938–1943. doi: 10.1002/mds.23201
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2009
- Cleveland Medical Device Inc. (CleveMed)
- National Parkinson Foundation (NPF)
- NPF Center of Excellence at Baylor College of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.