The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Specific pattern of early white-matter changes in pure hereditary spastic paraplegia†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1986–1992, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Duning, T., Warnecke, T., Schirmacher, A., Schiffbauer, H., Lohmann, H., Mohammadi, S., Young, P. and Deppe, M. (2010), Specific pattern of early white-matter changes in pure hereditary spastic paraplegia. Mov. Disord., 25: 1986–1992. doi: 10.1002/mds.23211
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.