Amaryllis Van Craenenbroeck and Marilien Gebruers contributed equally to the article.
Hallervorden-Spatz disease: Historical case presentation in the spotlight of nosological evolution†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 2486–2492, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Craenenbroeck, A. V., Gebruers, M., Martin, J.-J. and Cras, P. (2010), Hallervorden-Spatz disease: Historical case presentation in the spotlight of nosological evolution. Mov. Disord., 25: 2486–2492. doi: 10.1002/mds.23217
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2008
- The Born Bunge Institute
- The University of Antwerp