Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Early-onset L-dopa-responsive parkinsonism with pyramidal signs due to ATP13A2, PLA2G6, FBXO7 and spatacsin mutations†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 1791–1800, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Paisán-Ruiz, C., Guevara, R., Federoff, M., Hanagasi, H., Sina, F., Elahi, E., Schneider, S. A., Schwingenschuh, P., Bajaj, N., Emre, M., Singleton, A. B., Hardy, J., Bhatia, K. P., Brandner, S., Lees, A. J. and Houlden, H. (2010), Early-onset L-dopa-responsive parkinsonism with pyramidal signs due to ATP13A2, PLA2G6, FBXO7 and spatacsin mutations. Mov. Disord., 25: 1791–1800. doi: 10.1002/mds.23221
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.