Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Long-term effects of coordinative training in degenerative cerebellar disease†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2239–2246, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Ilg, W., Brötz, D., Burkard, S., Giese, M. A., Schöls, L. and Synofzik, M. (2010), Long-term effects of coordinative training in degenerative cerebellar disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2239–2246. doi: 10.1002/mds.23222
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2009
- Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research
- Hermann and Lilly Schilling Foundation
- Werner Reichardt Centre for Integrative Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.