Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
No increased risk of obstructive sleep apnea in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2246–2249, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Trotti, L. M. and Bliwise, D. L. (2010), No increased risk of obstructive sleep apnea in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2246–2249. doi: 10.1002/mds.23231
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2009
- PHS Grant. Grant Number: KL2 RR025009
- NIH grant. Grant Number: NS-050595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.