Potential conflict of interest: Funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research grant number MOP15128.
Somatosensory evoked potentials recorded from the human pedunculopontine nucleus region†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2076–2083, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Yeh, I.-J., Tsang, E. W., Hamani, C., Moro, E., Mazzella, F., Poon, Y.-Y., Lozano, A. M. and Chen, R. (2010), Somatosensory evoked potentials recorded from the human pedunculopontine nucleus region. Mov. Disord., 25: 2076–2083. doi: 10.1002/mds.23233
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.