See Appendix for a complete list of participating Huntington Study Group authors of this report and their affiliations.
A futility study of minocycline in Huntington's disease†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2219–2224, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Cudkowicz, M. and The Huntington Study Group DOMINO Investigators (2010), A futility study of minocycline in Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2219–2224. doi: 10.1002/mds.23236
Potential conflict of interest: The authors have no personal conflicts of interest related to the study or study drug. There was no ghost writing.
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.