The first two authors have contributed equally.
Aberrant striatal plasticity is specifically associated with dyskinesia following levodopa treatment†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1568–1576, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Belujon, P., Lodge, D. J. and Grace, A. A. (2010), Aberrant striatal plasticity is specifically associated with dyskinesia following levodopa treatment. Mov. Disord., 25: 1568–1576. doi: 10.1002/mds.23245
Potential conflicts of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: DA15408, MH57440 (AAG)
- Young Investigator Award from NARSAD—The Mental Health Research Association
- Fondation pour la Recherche Medicale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.