The first two authors have contributed equally.
Aberrant striatal plasticity is specifically associated with dyskinesia following levodopa treatment†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1568–1576, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Belujon, P., Lodge, D. J. and Grace, A. A. (2010), Aberrant striatal plasticity is specifically associated with dyskinesia following levodopa treatment. Mov. Disord., 25: 1568–1576. doi: 10.1002/mds.23245
Potential conflicts of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: DA15408, MH57440 (AAG)
- Young Investigator Award from NARSAD—The Mental Health Research Association
- Fondation pour la Recherche Medicale
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.