Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Low anaerobic threshold and increased skeletal muscle lactate production in subjects with Huntington's disease†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 130–137, January 2011
How to Cite
Ciammola, A., Sassone, J., Sciacco, M., Mencacci, N. E., Ripolone, M., Bizzi, C., Colciago, C., Moggio, M., Parati, G., Silani, V. and Malfatto, G. (2011), Low anaerobic threshold and increased skeletal muscle lactate production in subjects with Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 130–137. doi: 10.1002/mds.23258
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- Italian Health Ministry
- Associazione Amici del Centro Dino Ferrari
- University of Milan
- Telethon. Grant Number: Project GTB07001
- Eurobiobank. Grant Numbers: Project QLTR-2001-02769, R.F. 02.187
- Criobanca Automatizzata di Materiale Biologico
- Associazione Mauro Emolo O.N.L.U.S.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.