Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Callaghan: This research was supported by an indirect institutional grant from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH; this grant provides salary support to research scientists at CAMH). Dr. Cunningham received support from the Canada-US Fulbright Program and the Mexico-US Fulbright-García Robles Program, as part of the Fulbright Canada-Mexico Joint Award in North American Studies. Dr. S. Kish receives related research funding from: US NIH NIDA R01 DA017301 and DA025096; an Honorarium for a seminar on methamphetamine toxicity, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Canada; and an expert witness fee to provide an opinion on amphetamine toxicity. Mr. G. Sajeev reports receiving no research funding in the last 12 months or at any time in his professional career.
Incidence of Parkinson's disease among hospital patients with methamphetamine-use disorders†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2333–2339, 30 October 2010
How to Cite
Callaghan, R. C., Cunningham, J. K., Sajeev, G. and Kish, S. J. (2010), Incidence of Parkinson's disease among hospital patients with methamphetamine-use disorders. Mov. Disord., 25: 2333–2339. doi: 10.1002/mds.23263
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2009
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care to the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.