Potential conflict of interest: Mayo Clinic Jacksonville is a Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center of Excellence (NINDS P50 NS40256). MJF and OAR are supported by the Michael J. Fox Foundation. JOA is supported by the Research Council of Norway. Additional support for ABW was from an NIH R00NS058111 award, for HP from an NIH R01NS36960, and for PJW an American Parkinson's Disease Association fellowship. CVG, JCD, KH, KKJ, MT, JGN, JMK, SJL, AF, CW, AIS, SAC, LRW have no financial disclosures to make.
Novel pathogenic LRRK2 p.Asn1437His substitution in familial Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2156–2163, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Aasly, J. O., Vilariño-Güell, C., Dachsel, J. C., Webber, P. J., West, A. B., Haugarvoll, K., Johansen, K. K., Toft, M., Nutt, J. G., Payami, H., Kachergus, J. M., Lincoln, S. J., Felic, A., Wider, C., Soto-Ortolaza, A. I., Cobb, S. A., White, L. R., Ross, O. A. and Farrer, M. J. (2010), Novel pathogenic LRRK2 p.Asn1437His substitution in familial Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2156–2163. doi: 10.1002/mds.23265
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.