Potential conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Brain Interstitial Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ Levels are Elevated in Parkinson's Disease†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1723–1732, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Marti, M., Sarubbo, S., Latini, F., Cavallo, M., Eleopra, R., Biguzzi, S., Lettieri, C., Conti, C., Simonato, M., Zucchini, S., Quatrale, R., Sensi, M., Candeletti, S., Romualdi, P. and Morari, M. (2010), Brain Interstitial Nociceptin/Orphanin FQ Levels are Elevated in Parkinson's Disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 1723–1732. doi: 10.1002/mds.23271
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!