Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Comprehensive sequencing of the LRRK2 gene in patients with familial Parkinson's disease from North Africa
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2052–2058, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Jasinska-Myga, B., Kachergus, J., Vilariño-Güell, C., Wider, C., Soto-Ortolaza, A. I., Kefi, M., Middleton, L. T., Ishihara-Paul, L., Gibson, R. A., Amouri, R., Yahmed, S. B., Sassi, S. B., Zouari, M., Euch, G. E., Ross, O. A., Hentati, F. and Farrer, M. J. (2010), Comprehensive sequencing of the LRRK2 gene in patients with familial Parkinson's disease from North Africa. Mov. Disord., 25: 2052–2058. doi: 10.1002/mds.23283
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- The Neurogenetic Core of the Mayo Clinic Morris K. Udall Center. Grant Number: NINDS P50 NS40256
- The Medical University of Silesia, Poland
- The Polish Foundation for Development of Neurology, Degenerative and Cerebrovascular Diseases.
- The Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PASMP3-123268
- The Morris K. Udall Center of Excellence for Parkinson's Disease Research. Grant Number: NS40256
- The National Institutes of Health Exploratory/Developmental Research Grant Award. Grant Number: R21 NS64885
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.