Julia Schicks and Matthis Synofzik contributed equally to this work.
POLG, but not PEO1, is a frequent cause of cerebellar ataxia in Central Europe†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 2678–2682, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Schicks, J., Synofzik, M., Schulte, C. and Schöls, L. (2010), POLG, but not PEO1, is a frequent cause of cerebellar ataxia in Central Europe. Mov. Disord., 25: 2678–2682. doi: 10.1002/mds.23286
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.