Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Kim has received research grants from Novartis Korea.
The prevalence and patterns of pharyngoesophageal dysmotility in patients with early stage Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2361–2368, 30 October 2010
How to Cite
Sung, H. Y., Kim, J.-S., Lee, K.-S., Kim, Y.-I., Song, I.-U., Chung, S.-W., Yang, D.-W., Cho, Y. K., Park, J. M., Lee, I. S., Kim, S. W., Chung, I.-S. and Choi, M.-G. (2010), The prevalence and patterns of pharyngoesophageal dysmotility in patients with early stage Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2361–2368. doi: 10.1002/mds.23290
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.