Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: None. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
MRI measurements of brainstem structures in patients with Richardson's syndrome, progressive supranuclear palsy-parkinsonism, and Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 247–255, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Longoni, G., Agosta, F., Kostić, V. S., Stojković, T., Pagani, E., Stošić-Opinćal, T. and Filippi, M. (2011), MRI measurements of brainstem structures in patients with Richardson's syndrome, progressive supranuclear palsy-parkinsonism, and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 247–255. doi: 10.1002/mds.23293
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2009
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: #145057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.