Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Levodopa and subthalamic deep brain stimulation responses are not congruent†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2379–2386, 30 October 2010
How to Cite
Zaidel, A., Bergman, H., Ritov, Y. and MD, Z. I. (2010), Levodopa and subthalamic deep brain stimulation responses are not congruent. Mov. Disord., 25: 2379–2386. doi: 10.1002/mds.23294
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!