Potential conflict of intrest: Nothing to report.
Impaired postural stability as a marker of premanifest Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2428–2433, 30 October 2010
How to Cite
Salomonczyk, D., Panzera, R., Pirogovosky, E., Goldstein, J., Corey-Bloom, J., Simmons, R. and Gilbert, P. E. (2010), Impaired postural stability as a marker of premanifest Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2428–2433. doi: 10.1002/mds.23309
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
- San Diego State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.