Potential conflict of intrest: Nothing to report.
Pallidal and thalamic deep brain stimulation in myoclonus-dystonia
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 1733–1743, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Gruber, D., Kühn, A. A., Schoenecker, T., Kivi, A., Trottenberg, T., Hoffmann, K.-T., Gharabaghi, A., Kopp, U. A., Schneider, G.-H., Klein, C., Asmus, F. and Kupsch, A. (2010), Pallidal and thalamic deep brain stimulation in myoclonus-dystonia. Mov. Disord., 25: 1733–1743. doi: 10.1002/mds.23312
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.