There were no ghost writers and this manuscript complies with the Movement Disorders policy on ghost writing.
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 2542–2549, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Hauser, R. A., Schapira, A. H.V., Rascol, O., Barone, P., Mizuno, Y., Salin, L., Haaksma, M., Juhel, N. and Poewe, W. (2010), Randomized, double-blind, multicenter evaluation of pramipexole extended release once daily in early Parkinson's disease . Mov. Disord., 25: 2542–2549. doi: 10.1002/mds.23317
Potential Conflict of Interest: Drs. Robert Hauser, Anthony Schapira, Olivier Rascol, Paolo Barone, Yoshikuni Mizuno, and Werner Poewe have received financial support to disclose for this study. Drs. Laurence Salin, Monika Haaksma, and Mrs. Nolwenn Juhel are employees of Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2010
- Boehringer Ingelheim International
- Michael Feirtag of the Curry Rockefeller Group, Tarrytown, NY
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.