Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Sensory disinhibition on passive movement in cervical dystonia†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 2627–2633, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Obermann, M., Vollrath, C., de Greiff, A., Gizewski, E. R., Diener, H.-C., Hallett, M. and Maschke, M. (2010), Sensory disinhibition on passive movement in cervical dystonia. Mov. Disord., 25: 2627–2633. doi: 10.1002/mds.23321
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.