Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Metric properties of the mini-mental Parkinson and SCOPA-COG scales for rating cognitive deterioration in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 2555–2562, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Serrano-Dueñas, M., Calero, B., Serrano, S., Serrano, M. and Coronel, P. (2010), Metric properties of the mini-mental Parkinson and SCOPA-COG scales for rating cognitive deterioration in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2555–2562. doi: 10.1002/mds.23322
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.