Potential conflict of interest: The authors do not have any conflict of interest.
Olfactory heterogeneity in LRRK2 related Parkinsonism†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2879–2883, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Silveira-Moriyama, L., Munhoz, R. P., de J. Carvalho, M., Raskin, S., Rogaeva, E., de C. Aguiar, P., Bressan, R. A., Felicio, A. C., Barsottini, O. G.P., Andrade, L. A. F., Chien, H. F., Bonifati, V., Barbosa, E. R., Teive, H. A. and Lees, A. J. (2010), Olfactory heterogeneity in LRRK2 related Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 25: 2879–2883. doi: 10.1002/mds.23325
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
- Reta Lila Weston Trust for Medical Research and Foundation Philantropique Edmond Safra
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.