Potential conflict of interest: The authors do not have any conflict of interest.
Olfactory heterogeneity in LRRK2 related Parkinsonism†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2879–2883, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Silveira-Moriyama, L., Munhoz, R. P., de J. Carvalho, M., Raskin, S., Rogaeva, E., de C. Aguiar, P., Bressan, R. A., Felicio, A. C., Barsottini, O. G.P., Andrade, L. A. F., Chien, H. F., Bonifati, V., Barbosa, E. R., Teive, H. A. and Lees, A. J. (2010), Olfactory heterogeneity in LRRK2 related Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 25: 2879–2883. doi: 10.1002/mds.23325
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
- Reta Lila Weston Trust for Medical Research and Foundation Philantropique Edmond Safra
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.