Potential conflict of interest: This was not an industry-supported study. The authors declare no conflict of interest. Prof. Dauvilliers has consulted for UCB Pharma, Sanofi-Aventis, Cephalon, Bioprojet, GlaxoSmithKline, and Boehringer Ingelheim. Ms. Bayard and Croisier Langenier and Drs. Yu and Carlander report no financial conflicts of interest.
Decision making in restless legs syndrome†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 15, pages 2634–2640, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Bayard, S., Yu, H., Langenier, M. C., Carlander, B. and Dauvilliers, Y. (2010), Decision making in restless legs syndrome. Mov. Disord., 25: 2634–2640. doi: 10.1002/mds.23326
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.