Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Cerebrospinal fluid tau and phosphorylated tau protein are elevated in corticobasal syndrome†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 169–173, January 2011
How to Cite
Aerts, M.B., Esselink, R.A.J., Bloem, B.R. and Verbeek, M.M. (2011), Cerebrospinal fluid tau and phosphorylated tau protein are elevated in corticobasal syndrome. Mov. Disord., 26: 169–173. doi: 10.1002/mds.23341
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.