Potential conflict of interest: Drs. Langston and Azhu Valappil received support for this study by a Rapid Response Innovation Award from the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's disease. As for financial disclosures, a patent has been filed by the Parkinson's Institute and Clinical Center (a nonprofit 501c3 organization) on the techniques described in this research article. All other authors: None.
Exploring the electrocardiogram as a potential tool to screen for premotor Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2296–2303, 30 October 2010
How to Cite
Valappil, R. A., Black, J. E., Broderick, M. J., Carrillo, O., Frenette, E., Sullivan, S. S., Goldman, S. M., Tanner, C. M. and Langston, J. W. (2010), Exploring the electrocardiogram as a potential tool to screen for premotor Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2296–2303. doi: 10.1002/mds.23348
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.