Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Use of smell test identification in Parkinson's disease in Mexico: A matched case-control study†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 173–176, January 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Violante, M., Lees, A. J., Cervantes-Arriaga, A., Corona, T. and Silveira-Moriyama, L. (2011), Use of smell test identification in Parkinson's disease in Mexico: A matched case-control study. Mov. Disord., 26: 173–176. doi: 10.1002/mds.23354
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Reta Lila Weston Trust for Neurological Studies
- RLW fellowship
- National Council of Science and Technology (Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología). Grant Number: CONACyT grant #87675
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.