Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Use of smell test identification in Parkinson's disease in Mexico: A matched case-control study†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 173–176, January 2011
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Violante, M., Lees, A. J., Cervantes-Arriaga, A., Corona, T. and Silveira-Moriyama, L. (2011), Use of smell test identification in Parkinson's disease in Mexico: A matched case-control study. Mov. Disord., 26: 173–176. doi: 10.1002/mds.23354
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Reta Lila Weston Trust for Neurological Studies
- RLW fellowship
- National Council of Science and Technology (Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología). Grant Number: CONACyT grant #87675
Additional supporting information may found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.