Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Levetiracetam for the management of levodopa-induced dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 264–270, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Stathis, P., Konitsiotis, S., Tagaris, G., Peterson, D. and on Behalf of VALID-PD Study Group (2011), Levetiracetam for the management of levodopa-induced dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 264–270. doi: 10.1002/mds.23355
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.