Potential conflict of interest: Authors do not report any conflict of interest or relevant financial interest in this manuscript.
Dopamine turnover increases in asymptomatic LRRK2 mutations carriers†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2717–2723, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Sossi, V., de la Fuente-Fernández, R., Nandhagopal, R., Schulzer, M., McKenzie, J., Ruth, T. J., Aasly, J. O., Farrer, M. J., Wszolek, Z. K. and Stoessl, J. A. (2010), Dopamine turnover increases in asymptomatic LRRK2 mutations carriers. Mov. Disord., 25: 2717–2723. doi: 10.1002/mds.23356
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.