Walter Maetzler and Stefan P. Schmid contributed equally to this work.
Reduced but not oxidized cerebrospinal fluid glutathione levels are lowered in Lewy body diseases†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 176–181, January 2011
How to Cite
Maetzler, W., Schmid, S. P., Wurster, I., Liepelt, I., Gaenslen, A., Gasser, T. and Berg, D. (2011), Reduced but not oxidized cerebrospinal fluid glutathione levels are lowered in Lewy body diseases. Mov. Disord., 26: 176–181. doi: 10.1002/mds.23358
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2010
- Forschungskolleg Geriatrie
- Robert Bosch Foundation, Stuttgart, Germany. Grant Number: Nr. 32.5.1141.0019.0
- German National Genome Network. Grant Number: NGFNplus #01GS08134
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.