Potential conflict of interest: None.
Blood oxygenation level–dependent activation in basal ganglia nuclei relates to specific symptoms in de novo Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2035–2043, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Prodoehl, J., Spraker, M., Corcos, D., Comella, C. and Vaillancourt, D. (2010), Blood oxygenation level–dependent activation in basal ganglia nuclei relates to specific symptoms in de novo Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: 2035–2043. doi: 10.1002/mds.23360
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-NS-52318, R01-NS-58487, R01-NS-40902, R01-NS-28127
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.