Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Severe dystonic encephalopathy without hyperphenylalaninemia associated with an 18-bp deletion within the proximal GCH1 promoter†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 337–340, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Bodzioch, M., Lapicka-Bodzioch, K., Rudzinska, M., Pietrzyk, J. J., Bik-Multanowski, M. and Szczudlik, A. (2011), Severe dystonic encephalopathy without hyperphenylalaninemia associated with an 18-bp deletion within the proximal GCH1 promoter. Mov. Disord., 26: 337–340. doi: 10.1002/mds.23364
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: N R13 0038 04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.