Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: Nothing to report. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
Common variants in PARK loci and related genes and Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 280–288, 1 February 2011
How to Cite
Chung, S. J., Armasu, S. M., Biernacka, J. M., Lesnick, T. G., Rider, D. N., Lincoln, S. J., Ortolaza, A. I., Farrer, M. J., Cunningham, J. M., Rocca, W. A. and Maraganore, D. M. (2011), Common variants in PARK loci and related genes and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 26: 280–288. doi: 10.1002/mds.23376
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: 2R01ES10751
- Mayo's Molecular Epidemiology of Parkinson's Disease research team
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.