Relevant conflicts of interest/financial disclosures: This work is supported in part by grants from the Spanish Ministry of Health, FIS 2007/PI07025, CAM 0202/2006, and CIBER 2006/05/0059. “Registry” and other activities of the Euro HD Network are supported by the CHDI Foundation. Full financial disclosures and author roles can be found in the online version of this article.
What is the impact of education on Huntington's disease?†
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1489–1495, July 2011
How to Cite
López-Sendón, J. L., Royuela, A., Trigo, P., Orth, M., Lange, H., Reilmann, R., Keylock, J., Rickards, H., Piacentini, S., Squitieri, F., Landwehrmeyer, B., Witjes-Ane, M.-N., Jurgens, Caroline. K., Roos, Raymund. A.C., Abraira, V., de Yébenes, Justo. G. and and the European HD Network (2011), What is the impact of education on Huntington's disease?. Mov. Disord., 26: 1489–1495. doi: 10.1002/mds.23385
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.