Potential conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Gender differences in Parkinson's disease: Clinical characteristics and cognition†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2695–2703, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Miller, I. N. and Cronin-Golomb, A. (2010), Gender differences in Parkinson's disease: Clinical characteristics and cognition. Mov. Disord., 25: 2695–2703. doi: 10.1002/mds.23388
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Boston University (I.N.M.). Grant Number: 1 R01 NS050446-01
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (A.C.G.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.