K.D. and B.D. contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 25, Issue 16, pages 2769–2776, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Dujardin, K., Dubois, B., Tison, F., Durif, F., Bourdeix, I., Péré, J.-J., Duhamel, A. and for the EXECUTIVE study group (2010), Parkinson's disease dementia can be easily detected in routine clinical practice. Mov. Disord., 25: 2769–2776. doi: 10.1002/mds.23391
Potential conflict of interest: None.
Members of the “Executive study group” are listed as an Appendix.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.